Amazing Kefir Making Experience!
This glass jar is specially designed to facilitate Kefir brewing. It creates optimum fermentation conditions and simplifies the process of separating grains.
- Thanks to Kefirko, it is very easy to make water and milk kefir.
- Kefir is a living food that has been traditionally used for over 2000 years
- This highly nutritious mixture has a tonifying effect and is also very economical
- Milk kefir is well tolerated by lactose-intolerant people.
Kefirko is a glass container with two unique lids, specially designed to make it easy to make kefir at home. Add kefir grains to the liquid of your choice and allow the content to ferment over a 24-hour period. The grains must then be separated from the freshly prepared kefir.
- 1 Kefirko (848 ml glass container, filtration lid, Top Cover)
- 1 swizzle stick
- 1 Citrus squeezer
- 1 booklet with + 30 recipes (in English)
- 1 Kefirko user manual (PDF)
Download the Kefirko user manual
NOTE: Water Kefir Grains and Milk Kefir Grains are ordered separately.