The Champagne of Kombucha
Jun differs from Kombucha by the fact that it uses honey instead of sugar, it takes less time to ferment and its taste is distinctly different. It's much lighter, less acidic and more bubbly.
- Top quality Jun Scoby.
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Jun Forever! With proper care Jun culture can be reused many times and will multiplies so you can give it to your family and friends.
- Save money: You don't need to buy Jun anymore. You can make your own for a fraction of the price and experience all the possible flavors.
Making Jun is easy as 1-2-3!
- Make a sweet tea using honey and once warm, add your mamma Jun.
- Let it ferment at room temperature.
- When you like it, bottle it.
For more flavor, you can add juice or herbal tea before bottling.
For more information, see our Jun recipe.
- Ingredients: Jun scoby
- Made in Quebec, Canada from certified organic tea and sugar.
- Volume: 350 ml (1 1/2 cup)