Prevents Mold on your Veggies
ViscoDisc inserts allow you to always keep your fruits and vegetables under the brine of your jars.
Keeping the ingredients in the brine (preventing any contact with oxygen) is essential for any lacto-fermentation (sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, etc.). ViscoDisc are very practical to limit the risk of mold development.
Available in 2 formats:
- Regular-mouth Mason Jar (approx. 7 cm, 2 3⁄4 in)
- Wide-mouth Mason Jar (approx. 9 cm, 3 3⁄8 in)
- Allow you to improve the shelf life of your fermented food. No oxidation, less waste, and no discolored vegetables!
- Offers the same benefits as weights, but for a more affordable price
- Allows you to maintain a uniform filling level
- Can be used to drain excess liquid without spoilage
- FDA approved food grade plastic. BPA-free
- Dishwasher safe and recyclable
- Pack of 12 ViscoDisc