Make your own jun with this premium quality jun scoby, prepared with passion in Quebec (Canada) from organic ingredients!
Jun, also known as jun tea, is prepared just like kombucha, but with honey.
This fermented sparkling beverage differs from regular kombucha produced from sugar. The jun scoby can digest honey, something that the kombucha scoby cannot do!
Jun takes less time to ferment than regular kombucha. It also has a lighter, less acidic, and fizzier taste.
It is not for nothing that it is called "kombucha champagne". Jun is a fermented drink to discover!
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or we will refund or exchange it.
- Made in Canada from certified organic tea and honey.
- Endlessly reusable, jun scoby multiplies with every recipe. Share it with your friends and family, and always have some on hand!
- Making your own jun is inexpensive, costs a fraction of the price of commercial jun, and allows you to experiment with flavours.
Making Jun Tea Is as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Make a sweet tea and, once lukewarm, add your jun scoby.
- Let it ferment at room temperature.
- Once it is to your liking, bottle it.
For more flavour, add juice or herbal tea before bottling.
For more information, check out our jun recipe.
- Ingredients: jun scoby and its liquid starter
Volume: 400ml (may vary)
- Made in Canada from quality organic ingredients
- GMO free