- One-Piece, Silicone, Self-Sealing, Waterless Fermentation Airlock
- Fits on the Mouth of Mason Jars to be Secured with a Screw Band (Not Included)
- Dishwasher Safe, BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Available in 2 Sizes Designed for Wide Mouth or Regular Mouth Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.) and Fido Jars
- Let gas escape while preventing oxygen to enter.
When fermenting your own vegetables, it is important that carbon dioxide is allowed to escape (or else the jar can explode) and that oxygen is not allowed to enter (or else your food will spoil with mold).
The Pickle Pipe maintains the perfect, maintenance-free fermenting environment without the need to burp your jars every day or monitor the water levels of a clumsy 3-piece airlock. The patented Pickle Pipe will allow you to leave your ferments unattended without the daily maintenance of every other airlock solution in existence.
The low profile design allows you to store your ferments in tight spaces, and when finished, simply pop them in the dishwasher for years of use.