The famous Root Beer Plants Blend
This blend is used as a herbal tea, or as a decoction to create the famous Root Beer!
These are medicinal plants. If you have a health concern, the best thing is to consult a professional.
Read our Root Beer recipe to learn how to make it at home.
- Indian sarsaparilla root (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis L.)
- Sassafras root bark (Sassafras albidum)
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale)
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa)
- Liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Cinnamon stick (cinnamomum Burmanni)
- Star anise (Illicium Verum)
- Format: coarsely crushed dried plants.
- Weight: 80 g
- Storage: keep away from direct sunlight for 1 year in a cool, dry place. To prolong shelf life, put in an airtight container in the refrigerator, or freezer.