This organic vegan rennet is used to coagulate milk, and is intended for the production of cheese.
This rennet does not contain any animal products, and is GMO-free and gluten-free.
Liquid rennet is easy to measure and add to milk, making it a favourite for beginner and advanced cheese makers.
This rennet is triple-concentrated. 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) can coagulate up to 8 litres of milk. Each bottle contains enough rennet to coagulate up to 420 litres of milk.
- 60 ml bottle
- Certified organic, Halal, Kosher and GMO-free
- Activity: 680 IMCU (International Milk Clotting Unit)
- Enzyme produced by fermentation of Mucor Meihei (Rhizomucor miehei).
- pH: 5.00 to 5.30 in a 10% solution.
- Food preservatives: none
- Can be kept 12 months in the refrigerator.
- Dilute the required amount of rennet in 15 to 30 times its volume of cold, chlorine-free water.
- The dosage is to be determined according to the quantity of milk, the manufacturing parameters and the concentration (680 IMCU).
- Add immediately to the milk and stir for 2 minutes to distribute evenly.
- Store in the refrigerator.